- You can find Microsoft Edge’s version number by heading to the “About Microsoft Edge” page.
- Going to the “About Microsoft Edge” page will also tell you if the version you have is the newest, or if there’s an update ready.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more.
It’s good to know which version of Microsoft Edge you currently have when troubleshooting computer issues, or installing browser extensions.
It’s also a good idea to know which Microsoft Edge version is the newest, so you can always stay up-to-date.
Here’s how to do it.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
How to find your Microsoft Edge version number
2. In the menu that appears, click “Help and Feedback.”
3. Click “About Microsoft Edge.”
The browser will begin checking for software updates, and then display the current installed version.
Edge will also tell you if the version you have installed is the latest version. A checkmark icon will appear to the left of the browser version if yours is up-to-date.
If it’s outdated, you’ll be prompted to update Microsoft Edge.