- You can easily listen to Amazon Music offline by tapping the “Download” option in the Amazon Music app.
- Listening offline is great for traveling or places where you might not have service and want to save data.
- Here’s how to download your songs in the Amazon Music app.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Whether you take the subway to work every day, or you’re looking to save data by not having to stream your music, it’s easy to listen to music offline on Amazon Music.
To download music for offline listening in the Amazon Music app, first you’ll have to access your music and then tap the three dots next to any artist, album, or song. Successfully downloaded songs will appear with checkmarks next to their names.
Here’s how to listen to your music offline.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
How to download Amazon Music to listen offline
2. Tap on the “My Music” tab at the bottom of your screen.
3. Tap the three dots to the right of any artist, album, or song. You can also tap the three dots when playing a song, found in the upper-right corner.
4. Tap “Download” to download music for offline listening. It will be added to your download queue.
5. Tap to any downloaded song to play it when you’re on the go. Downloaded songs will have a checkmark next to them.