- It’s easy to share an Apple Music playlist with friends and family by using the “Share Playlist…” option.
- You can choose to share a playlist with others through messages or social media.
- Note that your friends can only view a playlist if they also have an Apple Music account.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
After you create a playlist on Apple Music, you may want to share it — and you can do so through AirDrop, Messages, social media, and more.
To share a playlist, tap the three dots at the top of the page to open a pop-up menu. From there, you can choose the “Share Playlist…” option. This will bring you to a new page where you can opt to share it via any number of apps, including your messages, email, and social media. You can also share it directly through AirDrop with any nearby Apple devices.
In order for your friend or family member to view the playlist, they must also have a subscription to Apple Music. If they do, the playlist will be added to their library so they can view it at any time.
Here’s how to share an Apple Music playlist.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
How to share an Apple Music playlist
2. Tap “Playlists” in the “Library” tab.
3. Scroll to find the playlist you wish to share. Tap or click to open it.
4. Tap or click the three-dots icon at the top of the playlist page to open a pop-up menu.
5. Tap or click “Share Playlist…”
6. Choose from the many options listed to share your playlist as you like. You can tap a recent contact at the top, use AirDrop with nearby devices, or choose to send by email or social media. Swipe left or right over the app shortcuts to scroll through more options. Some may allow you to add a message when sending. Finally, you can tap the “Copy” option to copy a link to the playlist, which you can then paste anywhere.