OnePlus is rolling out new OxygenOS Open Beta builds for OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7T collection with Could 2020 safety patch. Although the construct numbers for the telephones in each the collection are totally different, they arrive with an identical changelog. The replace fixes sure issues and brings a few new options.
The OnePlus 7 / 7 Professional and OnePlus 7T / 7T Professional simply obtained a beta replace (OxygenOS Open Beta 13 / 3) at first of Could with April 2020 safety patch. This construct introduced some helpful options equivalent to ringing length information for missed calls, choice to change cell knowledge on cellphone calls, and soiled lens detection. It additionally added the lacking recording icon in name display screen, optimized quantity adjustment, and glued some recognized points.
Now, inside a few weeks from the final replace, the OnePlus 7 and 7T collection are already receiving a brand new OyxgenOS Open Beta Construct 14 / four with Could 2020 safety patch. The replace fixes voice enter difficulty, lacking contacts drawback and different common points. Additional, it additionally provides extra clock fashion choices for ambient show and name recordings in name historical past part.
OxygenOS Open Beta 14 / four Official Changelog For OnePlus 7 / 7T Sequence
- Repair the issue that some software program voice enter can’t be acknowledged
- Repair the issue of the disappearance of contacts within the deal with e book on some units
- Extra clock fashion choices now accessible in ambient show (Settings—Customization—Clock fashion)
- Improved system stability and glued common points
- Up to date Android Safety Patch to 2020.05
- Now you’ll be able to view name recording in name historical past (Transfer to the decision historical past, click on the three-dot menu on the higher proper to entry the decision recording)
ALWAYS BE THE FIRST TO KNOW – FOLLOW US!